Saturday, January 19, 2013

One Person On Earth

Sometimes I just want to find that one person on earth, give them a big hug, and say "good, I finally found the one who understands me, the one who will hold my hand through the good days and let me cry on the rainy ones. I finally found that equal who looks at me with understanding, the one I can throw in the sprinkler and they will only laugh and push me in, too.

"You are right here next to me, and in the moment, not letting a day of this glorious life wither by, because we are together, here, now. I can't believe I used to live and breathe and feel bliss when I didn't know you, that was never really living."

Then, like in all happy endings, he will smile and ask me one question.
And then, like all in happy beginnings, I will say, "I do."

No comments:

Post a Comment